Susan C. Day, CPA
Chartered Professional Accountant
Serving South Surrey, White Rock
16112 12 Avenue
Surrey, BC V4A 7C9, Canada
South Surrey, White Rock public accounting firm focused on small business accounting and tax preparation for a variety of businesses and individuals.
- Individual tax preparation including small unincorporated businesses, property rentals and employment expenses.
- Estate and trust tax returns
- Not-for profit tax returns
- Corporate income tax returns
- Tax planning for individuals
- Tax adjustments for previous tax years
- Voluntary disclosures
- Taxpayer relief
- Monthly, quarterly or yearly services including bank reconciliations
- Set-up and training using Sage 50 (formerly Simply Accounting)
- Payroll services including remittances and T-4 slips.
- PST and GST advice, remittances and compliance.
- Worksafe BC remittances and compliance.
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Compiled financial statements
- Reviewed financial statements
- Trust & Estate Tax Returns
- Preparation of T-5, T-4A slips with summaries
- Tax planning for corporations
- Assistance and advice when buying or selling a business
- Business improvement – streamline procedures, set up controls, train staff and other procedures that can assist your business in their day to day activities.
- Establish if necessary to incorporate and assist with the process of incorporation.